[mythtv-users] Problems with the new Mythbuntu 25.25 theme

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Fri Sep 14 23:13:36 UTC 2012

On 15/09/12 07:53, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Kingsley Turner <krt at krt.com.au> wrote:
>> On 15/09/12 07:29, Kingsley Turner wrote:
>>> ... still no Eye-Of-Sauron ;)
>>> Hmmm... so it's not a theme problem. I wonder why it's never
>>> automatically marked as watched though. It used to be that you would
>>> only have to watch a few seconds of the programme for it to be
>>> considered "watched". Has the criterion changed?
>> Ok, so I've looked into this a bit ~
>>
>> kingsley at mediabox:~$ mysql -u mythtv -D mythconverg -p
>> Enter password:
>>
>> mysql>select title from videometadata where watched != 0;
>> Empty set (0.00 sec)
>>
>> So it looks like I have the wrong table, or something screwy is going on?!
>>

>> You want the recorded table, not videometadata.
>>
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Recorded_table

Ok, now I see the one I marked as watched manually:

mysql> select title from recorded where watched != 0;
+----------------+
| title          |
+----------------+
| Gourmet Farmer |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

On 15/09/12 07:48, Joseph Fry wrote:
> I believe you need to be in the last 15% or so of the recording

I'll try letting something run all the way through, and see what happens.
I do record some extra at the end of a programme (because the EIT data is a
bit rubbish), maybe this is the problem.

Is this 15% configurable?   25% would be a better choice for us, maybe even 50%.

thanks guys,

-kt