[mythtv-users] Problems with the new Mythbuntu 25.25 theme

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Fri Sep 14 21:38:16 UTC 2012

On 15/09/12 07:29, Kingsley Turner wrote:

> Yep, thanks!
>>> ... still no Eye-Of-Sauron ;)
>> Four tests in Watch Recordings:
>
> Hmmm... so it's not a theme problem.
> I wonder why it's never automatically marked as watched though.
>
> It used to be that you would only have to watch a few seconds of the
> programme for it to be considered "watched".  Has the criterion changed?

Ok, so I've looked into this a bit ~

kingsley at mediabox:~$ mysql -u mythtv -D mythconverg -p
Enter password:
mysql> select title from videometadata where watched != 0;
Empty set (0.01 sec)

mysql>select count(*) from videometadata;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|     7734 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So nothing is being marked as watched automatically.
But even when I set something manually to be watched -

mysql>select title from videometadata where watched != 0;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

So it looks like I have the wrong table, or something screwy is going on?!

any suggestions ?

ta,
-kt