[mythtv-users] My falling out with comcast: they're "banning" direct connections

Wes Hardaker wjhns176 at hardakers.net
Fri Sep 14 20:33:45 UTC 2012

Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> writes:

> I suspect this CSR is confused.  Comcast *IS* eliminating all the
> analogue channels in a (slow) process across the country.  Your
> location may be the winner this week (I have already gotten the
> notice that it will happen soon in my area).

Nope; my analog channels went away a number of months ago.  I wondered
about their knowledge too, but I did explain over and over I wanted the
digital signal to the digital TV in high-def, so they had to know I
wasn't looking for the analog channels [ok, you're right, I'm assuming
too much here I suspect].

--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/