[mythtv-users] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:30:58 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

>> > I'm running master, but don't know if that matters? Maybe you only see
>> > themes that is compatible with your version of Myth?
>>
>> Exactly, you're seeing all themes because you're running master. For a
>> theme to show up in the theme downloader of a stable version of
>> MythTV, the theme will have to be enabled for that particular MythTV
>> version.
>

> His post to the wiki: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme
> suggests that the new theme is for 0.25... I guess the question is now, how
> does it get enabled?

The easiest way, is to create appropriate branches on github, and then
let Chris know what those branches are called.  For example:

master  equates to the master branch of MythTV
fixes/0.25  equates to the 0.25 version of MythTV

It looks like those have already been created for blue-abstract, so it
is just a matter of letting Chris know, so he can make the
configuration changes to pull the appropriate versions.  Once Chris
sets it up, then those will automatically sync every day.

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?