[mythtv-users] Correcting Video Metadata

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Sep 10 01:54:42 UTC 2012

Paul Kendall <pkendall64 at gmail.com> says:
> Press the info button, then select "Change video details", then
> "Reset Details"

I could not do this in 0.25 and was mystified until I removed the
keybinding from Video|ITEMDETAIL. It was bound to "I" to match
Global|INFO, but doing so prevented MythVideo's second menu from
appearing via "I".

Does 0.26 still use two separate menus, or are they linked the way the
two Watch Recordings menus were combined/contextualized in 0.23?

--
MythTV FAQ Q: "Cheap frontend/backend?" A: Revo, $200-300 @ Newegg
Q: "Record HD cable/satellite?" A: Hauppauge HD-PVR, $200 @ Newegg