[mythtv-users] How do I drop listings and scheduled jobs after a move?

Andrew Ring druring at drucorp.net
Sun Sep 9 01:54:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just moved between cities (within the USA).  After adjusting settings
in mythtv-setup and Schedules Direct to use the new city's OTA sources,
my "Listings" and "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb include programs from
my old home.  Is there a way to tell MythTV to drop the old listings and
reschedule recordings?  In the past I would just wait two weeks for the
old listings to expire, which I would like to avoid doing.

I am running mythtv version
2:0.25.2+fixes.20120906.05a3d73-0ubuntu0mythbuntu1.

Thank you,
Andrew