[mythtv-users] Anyone using VNC on CentOS 6?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Sep 4 21:29:09 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-04 3:59 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

I have Xwindows working on my XP-SP3 32bit workstation as well as my laptop (same Windows) via Cygwin/X

You can gimme a shout off list and maybe I can help.

> FWIW, I have set up Xming on several windows workstations -- mostly XP, but at
> least one 7 -- and never had a problem with it.

I use VNC to get to the Unix system once in a login on the local terminal. I've also set up the Xvncserver sessions that allow for a fully running session at all times out in virtual land (not via local console).

Both have worked fine for me as well.

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.