[mythtv-users] HushTechnologies Case - new motherboard/cpu advice for FE (quite specific)

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:52:22 UTC 2012

> Sorry, can you explain a bit further? add-in card?

PCI or PCI-e NVidia card for VDPAU. That's what I added to my own
mini-ITX case that contains an old mobo otherwise incapable of HDTV.

I can't find any info on your case online, but typically those little
cases either come with, or require you to purchase, a right-angle slot
adapter so your add-in card can lay down parallel with the mobo.
Hopefully your case has an opening in the back to allow video
connections to an add-in card?