[mythtv-users] enhancing EIT data manually?

Martin MAURER martinmaurer at gmx.at
Mon Sep 3 17:04:51 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

thanks for the reply.

The thing is, I updated the database 2 days ago, as I supposed it might
be overwritten by the EIT collector. But this apparently never happened,
so I guess there is some logic which will not overwrite, when the data
about this channel is already there and unchanged (and it doesn't detect
updates in the subtitle field). So the only thing I am missing is to
force the reschedule.

While your proposed solution would be the clean one I wanted to avoid
the work of getting all this to work.

I know of course, that what I am trying to do here is definitely not the
intended way of doing this, and therefore no bug reports will be written
by me if my experiments crash my mythtv setup :)

Martin