[mythtv-users] mythtv-bindings ebuild doesn't have the right qt4-r2.eclass inherit

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Tue Oct 30 15:05:08 UTC 2012

The eclass for qt4 changed to qt4-r2 a bit ago and there has been
no change in the git repo. In fact the ebuilds for mythtv have not
changed at all in master since the release of 0.26.

I am not up to the challenge of updating all of the ebuilds for
the new release. I am up for the challenge of changing the inherit
line in both mythtv-binginds ebuilds. So here is a patch for that.

Thanks

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/