[mythtv-users] [0.25/0.26-fixes] Mythvideo: Download Metadata with Scan for Changes not working when Filter active

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Fri Oct 26 20:59:50 UTC 2012

Hello

I have a default (saved) Video Filter active with a specific category set in
mythvideo. When I scan for changes the metadata download scripts are not
run.
When I change the filter Category=ALL metadata is downloaded when scanned.

New Movies don't have any metadata, so are not included in the filter and
therefor no metadata is downloaded.
What I would expect is, that when scanned for changes, metadata should
always be downloaded (autodownload setting enabled) for new scanned movies.

Is this a bug (will create a trac issue) or a feature ?

Angela