[mythtv-users] UK - noticed mpeg channel on scanning

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Oct 26 13:48:33 UTC 2012

Having just started rescanning my channels after a couple of failed recordings
(I deliberately left the job as long as I could!) I have discovered an extra
channel. I remember noticing this previously but was too busy to investigate then.

This is a channel on the mux called variously ArqB or COM6 and it is the sole
MPEG channel found during the scan - all the others being DVB-T or DVB-T2. It
does not occur on any other mux so is unlikely to be, e.g. EIT information (but
I'd be delighted to be proved wrong).

Does anyone have the faintest idea what this is, and if myth can make use of it?

--

Mike Perkins