[mythtv-users] loss of channel, troubleshooting steps?

Aaron aaron at rb303.net
Tue Oct 23 15:43:11 UTC 2012

This morning my BBCA HD channel will not tune anymore, I only get a
capital L. What are some things I can do to troubleshoot? I do still
get the SD version of this channel.

I found this (http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-23.html#ss23.20)
but it doesn't really describe if there are no letters. I thought it
might be DRM at first, but I usually get a small 'c' if it is locked.

I'm on Verizon FiOS in the Baltimore region.

Version Info:
Myhtbuntu 12.04
MythTV Version : v0.25.3
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120506-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2