[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup freezes on exit

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:01:20 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Martin Moores <moores.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Glad I'm not the only one. No solution, but it happens to me also on every
> exit from myth setup, last line in the log is always Locking input devices.
>
> The backend does seem to start up again though. I have just been killing the
> myth setup window that stays open, to what ill effect, I don't know. But
> guess it could be related to other issues I have been seeing recently.
>
> For me, this seemed to happen after moving to 0.26,rather than the Ubuntu
> jump to 12.04. I've been running 0.25 on 12.04 and not had the same issue.

Well it's always good to know that you're not the only one in the
boat. Having a problem with lossless transcodes failing too in .26,
but hey, I'll wait till the devs get around to it. If I could roll up
my slaves and help, I would. I couldn't see anything else on the list
about it though. Hope we're not a special case. :-)