[mythtv-users] Ignoring certain channels from certain inputs

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 17:39:13 UTC 2012

Mark Greenwood wrote:

>So, does anybody know if 0.25 actually honours the channel numbers
>in the DVB signal?

Yes, as far as I remember, it uses the Freeview channel number by
default - ie as long as that wouldn't conflict with an existing
channel. I've kind of stopped looking at channel numbers when doing a
scan as I just rescan then run my script to set the numbers as *I*
want them (as well as hiding all the channels selling overpriced
cheap c**p and such like).

--
Simon Hobson