[mythtv-users] Ignoring certain channels from certain inputs

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:28:12 UTC 2012

Thanks all, that's helpful. I'm getting somewhere with this now but I have another question that the Wiki hasn't been able to help me with.

After the scan, mythtv tells me it has found 70 non-conflicting channels. I add these and they all appear with the correct channel number. This in itself is progress :) But it also says it has found '42 new conflicting DVB channels'. Now, the word 'conflicting' makes me think I can ignore these, but if I do ignore them then I don't get channels such as BBC2 at all. This is where my frustration is coming in - I'm having to manually set channel number for 42 channels. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mark