[mythtv-users] OT: Load Average much higher in Mythbuntu 12.04 rather then Fedora 12 (Mythdora)

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Oct 21 12:16:40 UTC 2012

I recently (a few weeks ago) replaced an aging Fedora 12 (Mythdora) install
with Mythbuntu 12.04, and I've noticed the Load average is quite alot
higher then on the previous OS.

Please note the hardware changed very little with the exception of the OS
no longer being on 2 old 30GB + 36GB drives in a software mirror and is now
on a 500GB Hiatchi SATA3 drive, please see the graph below the install was
between Week 39 and 40.

I know this is mostly OT but there are alot of very switched on people who
may know why the change, please note CPU and memory usage has changed very
little...
 [image: mythtv - Load Average]

Cheers,

Anthony