[mythtv-users] Do not turn off TV when exiting MythTV (no CEC)

Charles Tardif charlot at mailcan.com
Sat Oct 20 11:31:59 UTC 2012

I don't have a solution anymore than before, but here is a precision:

When I unplug the CEC adapter, MythTV does not turn TV off. Does that
mean that turning the TV off is produced by CEC messages? I would assume
so!?

BTW, thank you for your your description of DPMS. I now understand
better what it's for.

Charles

Charles Tardif <courriel at charlestardif.com>