[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime questions

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 01:11:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm thinking about adding an HDHR Prime to my system.  My current setup is
a regular HDHR and a HD-PVR.  I have a few questions.

If I keep my existing HDHR on the network, I would need a 4 way splitter
instead of the 3-way currently there (2 for the HDHR, 1 for the cable
modem).  Any problems associated with that?  Anything I need to be aware of?

SchedulesDirect: At the moment I have the HDHR connected to the broadcast
listings (even though it uses cable), and the HD-PVR connected to the
digital cable listing, including premium channels such as HBO.  When adding
the HDHR Prime, would I need another digital cable listing that excludes
the premium channels that I don't think I will be able to receive on the
prime?  Is this possible with schedules direct?