[mythtv-users] MythPodcaster with 0.26?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Oct 17 20:11:47 UTC 2012

On 10/16/12 7:26 PM, Warpme wrote:
> On 10/5/12 4:04 PM, Scott Kidder wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> I have tested MythPodcaster with MythTV releases up to 0.25.  It
>> should work with 0.26 unless there have been some significant changes
>> to the MythTV database schema (not likely).  Please let me know if
>> you encounter any problems with 0.26 by filing a defect on the
>> MythPodcaster project and I'll be sure to fix it.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Scott Kidder
>>
> Scott,
>
> Mythpodcaster seems to be very interesting add-on to try !
> Is it possible to setup Mythpodcaster with lighttpd web server ?
> My system (based on Archlinux) has lighttpd 1.4.30-3.
> If it is possible - are there any special pointers/things I should
> know for such successful setup ?
> Thx in advance !

-in "/var/mythpodcaster/rss" it creates subdirectories like
"iphone_4x3_segmented_video_low"
"iriver_u10_standard_video"

-in such dirs creates files like:
8006-20121015160000.avi
8006-20121016160000.avi
8006-20121017160000.avi
8130.html
8130.png
8130.rss

If I enter
"http://192.168.1.254/mythpodcaster/rss/iriver_u10_standard_video/8130.rss"
in Firefox then I see page similar to this presented on wiki.
Issue is however that there is no main rss file in /var/mythpodcaster/rss/
In this dir I have ONLY subdirs like "iphone_4x3_segmented_video_low" or
"iriver_u10_standard_video".

Is this correct ?
If so, how can I see all feeds, select particular one and then subscribe ?

Some details:
mythtv 0.26-fixes
ArchLinux 3.3.8
java-jsp2.1-tomcat 6.0.35-2