[mythtv-users] ★ Mythtv Users, Ian Bonham left a message for you

Badoo noreply+1871116051 at badoo.com
Tue Oct 16 09:20:33 UTC 2012

Ian Bonham left a message for you

Only you can see the sender and content of your message, and you can delete it anytime. You can instantly reply using our message exchange system:
http://eu1.badoo.com/bon5/in/yf2XEMmnzjw/?lang_id=3&m=21&mid=507d26df0000000000030000008d93df03b665c5002a

If the link in this message does not work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.

This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Ian Bonham. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

Have fun!
The Badoo Team

You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below).
http://eu1.badoo.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=3&email=mythtv-users%40mythtv.org&block_code=3995ed&m=21&mid=507d26df0000000000030000008d93df03b665c5002a
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales
under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at 44a The Green, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9NA.