[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.26 on Gentoo

Frans Grotepass grotepass at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:37:01 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Robert Longbottom
<rongblor at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On 16 Oct 2012, at 08:08 AM, Frans Grotepass <grotepass at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Does anyone know what's up with the Gentoo ebuilds? The ebuilds in
> github seems stale. 0.25 and 0.26 more than 3 months old. What are the
> other Gentoo users using?
>
> I switched back to the ebuilds from portage about a month ago because they
> were more up to date than the git hub ones. But I've not seen a 0.26 ebuild
> yet.  I'm sure I read somewhere that the plan was to keep the portage ones
> up to date. I'm just hoping a 0.26 ebuild will materialise soon :-)
>
> Rob.

You hope that they materialise?! The matriarch of our house is breathing
down my neck for internet radio!! Your life is easy, mate ;) . I must say
that it is strange that an overlay lags behind the main line, but if it is
not maintained, then it is to be expected, I guess...