[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not populating

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Tue Oct 16 03:19:20 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-15 21:47, Joseph Fry wrote:

>  While I would typically agree with most of the folks on this list
> who would say that there is no reason to reinstall... I know I did it
> quite frequently when I first got started in linux.  Eventually you
> will break yourself of it... I know I havent done a fresh install in
> 4
> years or so... even though most of my hardware has been upgraded
> twice
> in that time.

I have been using Linux as my only home operating system for about a
decade. I don't reformat and reinstall on my personal computers... but
unless someone can tell me what they heck is wrong with this system, why
shouldn't I just spend a few hours reinstalling and reconfiguring it
rather than a few days or weeks trying to find out what's wrong?

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
                               http://www.hedgie.com