[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not populating

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Tue Oct 16 01:13:30 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-15 19:12, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Best way to clean it out is to use Delete all video sources, as at
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034 .
> Re-installing MythTV won't do anything useful, unless in the
> uninstall/reinstall the package manager deletes your database and
> creates a new one.  Much easier is Delete all video sources, which is
> equivalent to starting with a fresh database when it comes to video
> sources, channels, and input connections.  (And Delete all capture
> cards would be equivalent to a fresh database when it comes to
> capture
> cards and input connections.)

I've done both of those multiple times; I still cannot access the
Channel Editor. Unless someone has an idea, I'm going with the entire
installation is wonky. My data files are on a different drive; I'm
certainly not adverse to formatting and reinstalling the main drive as
soon as I have a day off to mess with it.

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
                               http://www.hedgie.com