[mythtv-users] adding files from elsewhere to myth

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Mon Oct 15 06:38:46 UTC 2012

On 15.10.2012 03:42, Joseph Fry wrote:
> For most shows, there is other unique information that both schedules
> direct and other services offer, such as original air date.

that's the kind of hacks I was talking about in
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-October/341420.html

It might actually work until you hit back-to-back episodes at season
premiere/end. But either way its a one off method for one series.
Once you look at imports where you compare original air date of one
country/network to another country/network you need to look for
a different hack for the same show...

Regards,
Karl