[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not populating

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Sun Oct 14 20:54:58 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-14 16:42, Joseph Fry wrote:

> That was a good grab... I see nothing wrong in the logs; perhaps
> someone else would notice something?

It's definitely grabbing data; I see large files being transferred.

> Is EIT enabled... I dont use it so Im not sure how it works, but
> perhaps it is overriding your guide data?

It is. I remember reading the recommendation to keep it enabled to
override Schedules Direct with local station's own updates when
available. Should I disable that?

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
                               http://www.hedgie.com