[mythtv-users] New installation - Mythweb not showing listings

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:23:21 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> If it were happening in the frontend, I would suspect you were displaying
> "favorite" channels only, and simply didn't have any defined... but mythweb
> doesn't use favorites as far as I know.

No it doesn't actually.  I have mine patched to do so...a feature I'd
hate to do without.  My patch to allow this (actually, an enhanced one
to let you select any channel group) was never implemented, apparently
because there's a rewrite of the mythweb templates planned:

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8075

Tom