[mythtv-users] mythexport or nuvexport

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 07:17:00 UTC 2012

On 11 October 2012 22:36, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi;
>
> Have you changed the User Job's entry from %STARTTIME% to %STARTTIMEUTC%
> in mythtv-setup?
>

> --
> Bill

Well don't I feel daft

Bill, you hit the nail on the head, I was not using %STARTTIMEUTC% in the
user job.

I had read the release notes several times, but that bit had not twigged at
all.

Thank you very much for assisting with this, sorry for the noise!

Paul, RE the other issue with "-preset" throwing up that error, here is the
link to that discussion:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2011-July/113419.html

Anyway, script is working great for me at the moment, transcode time is
pretty long on my backend, but that isn't an issue.  1.5GB recordings are
coming down to about 500MB, all cut nicely.  Now I need to go and fix my
cuts, because I've put some in the wrong place....

Cheers all

Martin