[mythtv-users] help changing asx stream codec

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Oct 12 16:28:47 UTC 2012

* On Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 09:54:02AM -0500, Raymond Norton wrote:
> Apologies... I am speaking of the HLS backend server. I want to present
> my /var/lib/mythtv/recordings folder as an option. Currently it is not
> available.

The http://BACKENDIP:PORT/samples/hlstest.qsp page has a dropdown
list of Storage Groups on it, so if this directory is in a
Storage Group, then you should be able to transcode/stream a file
from it.  The 0.26 version of this test page also allows searching
recordings since I got tired of typing in filenames while testing.

--
Chris