[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not populating

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Fri Oct 12 04:28:06 UTC 2012

I have two potentially related problems.

I signed up for Schedules Direct. Running mythfilldatabase from the
command line I can see a lot of data is downloading, but my program
guide still only shows the next two or three days' worth of data. Where
do I start looking to find out why the channel guide isn't populating?

The secondary problem, that I suspect might be related, is that in
mythtv-setup, Channel Editor doesn't do anything. I select it, but
nothing happens. No error or dialog; it just seems to ignore me.

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
                               http://www.hedgie.com