[mythtv-users] Cant add channel linup on fresh installs

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Oct 10 23:00:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> Yes, he was a little terse in his response, but I think he means that
> in his previous post in this thread he pointed out (or at list this is
> what I think he was saying) that you do not have any channels
> configured in your schedules direct lineup...ie: your lineup is empty,
> so there is nothing to download. I'm not sure that makes sense,
> because even if the lineup were empty I'd expect it to at least show
> up in the list of possible lineups, but I believe you said that box
> was empty.

Oops, I didn't mean to send that yet. What I was going to say is, I
wonder if there is something wrong with your SD account. Try going
into your working mythtv system and create a new data source. Put in
the SD login and see if it at least fetches your lineup. If not, then
likely something has gone wrong with your SD account.

--
Ron Frazier