[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Kevon mythtv at reidsresidence.com
Wed Oct 10 00:40:07 UTC 2012

Doug,
Excellent work. Seems you have been a very busy. I was also bitten by
the subtitle bug, however, using the -S option and the cuts were
perfect. The process even seems faster (could just be my weird
perception) than the mythtranscode --mpeg2. I want to also add that
you're timing is spot on for me. I just upgraded to .26 where lossless
transcoding is broken in myth (still no action on trac) and this is the
ideal replacement, with subtitle extracts.

I'll report back with my result.

PS. Will also negative test the dependency check to ensure stdout/stderr
is captured.