[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Paul Wootton pwootton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:16:01 UTC 2012

Hello Doug,
     I've spent an evening merrily going through some old recordings (some 18 months old) running lossless_cut over them; so far with about an 80% success rate.   So far I'm impressed!

After it failed I ran it the lossless_cut from the command line and got the following:

> lossless_cut -f /storage/sdb/recordings/1007_20120101203000.mpg -m /storage/sdb/mythtv/tv
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/lossless_cut/lossless_cut.py", line 1224, in <module>
    LOSSLESS_CUT.cut_video_file()
  File "/usr/share/lossless_cut/lossless_cut.py", line 432, in cut_video_file
    self._process_subtitles()
  File "/usr/share/lossless_cut/lossless_cut.py", line 568, in _process_subtitles
    self.configuration['streamid'] = subetree.attrib['streamid']
  File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 2198, in lxml.etree._Attrib.__getitem__ (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:49115)
KeyError: 'streamid'

I've put a bug report for this failure on (I hope) http://www.pwootton.com/1007_20120101203000_LOSSLESS_BUG.tar.bz2

Regards
-- Paul --