[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Scott harris scott.harris0509 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:01:46 UTC 2012

>   Currently the "Lossless Cut" set of utilities are available as an
>Alpha release. The intent is to have MythTV users qualify their recorded
>videos to determine the script's compatibility with a wide variety of
>recording devices.
-- snip --

I am getting similar results as Michael.  Trying to do a "-r" on a NTSC
1080i recording from CBS in the USA with an HDHomeRun, report at
http://pastebin.com/Ykum6h8q

I also set up a user job for this and initially tried to run it via mythtv
frontend > jobs options > my user job and it never left a "queued" state.  I
don't know if that perhaps due to the error?