[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Tue Oct 9 00:31:01 UTC 2012

Michael,
     So you had to show off and report the first bug. You get no reward;)

Thanks for submitting the bug report I downloaded the bug archive and
will look into the issue tomorrow.

I already have a general idea what may have gone wrong. It is to do with
subtitle detection which is difficult for me to test as I only have a
HDPVR which does not record any subtitle tracks at all. In any event the
text of the bug report indicates that this will likely be a resolvable
issue.

Thanks again.

Doug