[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Tue Oct 9 00:21:33 UTC 2012

HP-mini,
     Thanks for the input. I only create PPA debs down to Ubuntu 11.04
(Natty) but if someone can identify how older versions (even 11.04
Natty) can meet the MKVToolNix and MediaInfo requirements I will add
additional debs to launchpad. The Lossless Cut debs have such
insubstantial dependencies themselves that installing from source is a
viable option just follow the Wiki source install instrcutions.

Thanks again

Doug