[mythtv-users] Current Cheap ATSC tuners

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:50:49 UTC 2012

I know there is a compatibility list of tuners available on the mythtv
wiki, but I'm hoping someone can point me to some of the cheaper
options that work with mythtv without too much struggle.  I'm just
thinking about resurrecting an old machine as a backend for a family
member, and I think the tuner is the only part I'm missing.  I have an
love the first gen hdhomerun, but I'm hoping there is something out
there in the $30 domain, even if I have to ebay it.