[mythtv-users] MythTV for Android Update

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 22:23:49 UTC 2012

On 10/06/2012 03:56 PM, Nick Rout wrote:
On Oct 7, 2012 7:57 AM, "Daniel Frey" <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:

 > All,
 >
 > For those following the project, I wanted to make you aware of a few
changes.

 > 1.  In compliance with the core MythTV development team, we have changed
the name of the application to MythTV Android Frontend

 > 2. The code repository has changed locations.  For those of you following
the code and building it yourself, you can now find it at the URL listed
below.  There is a new project on github.com to follow all available
alternative frontends.  For instance, one is already started for the Roku
platform.  The Android frontend has now joined that repository.  This
repository is owned by the core MythTV development team.

   https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend/downloads

--
Bill