[mythtv-users] v0.26-rc2-43-g8611c6e - mythweb not working

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 12:43:21 UTC 2012

On 6 October 2012 13:21, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:

> **
>
> I'm having pretty much the same problem, but unfortunately for me, apt-get
> remove --purge mythweb adn reinstalling doesn't work for me. Does anyone
> have any other suggestions?
>

> Regards,
>
> Dave.

Dave,

I had this issue when moving to 0.26.  In Synaptic, I did a complete
removal of php (all components), apache2 (all components), phpmyadmin and
mythweb.  I then re-installed phpmyadmin and mythweb, which also pulled in
php and apache2.

I then edited /etc/apache2/sites-available/mythweb.conf to include database
name and credentials.  This fixed mythweb for me

Cheers

Martin