[mythtv-users] Mythtv for Android Update 2012-09-22

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 01:42:57 UTC 2012

On Oct 5, 2012 9:36 PM, "Aaron Rich" <aaron.rich at gmail.com> wrote:

> aokp build 4
>
> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Oct 5, 2012 4:06 PM, "Aaron Rich" <aaron.rich at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Tried erasing directory. No joy :(
> >>
> >> Any logs I should pull and send?

GO

https://github.com/MythTV-Android/mythtv-for-android/blob/master/README

> > Are you running the stock rom? Is is modded?

Can you install a logcat app from the market, or the Android sdk on your
computer and grab the output. I have a wiki on the github page on how to
set it up. Or I can help you offline if needed.

Then run the app and collect the logs. Then send them to me.

Thanks
Dan