[mythtv-users] watch recordings - change group filter - Label setting

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:15:24 UTC 2012

Hi.  I recently (re)found a setting that I had forgotten about, and after
recently reading a response about the number of settings a vs. the code
just doing the right thing, I thought I would post the below email thread
and ask the question:

Why is this even an option?  If you change the programs to show a
'filtered' list, then why on earth would you ever want it to be labeled,
"All Programs"?  Even better, why would the default be to show, "All
Programs".

See below:

Jeremy

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> wrote:

> Jeremy Jones <jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com> says:
> > In the watch recordings screen when I change the group filter, the
> > title does not show the new group filter.  It instead shows, "All
> > Recordings", regardless of the group selected.  Is this a theme
> > issue or a mythtv issue?
>
> As mentioned, it's a MythTV issue.
>
> Setup|Playback|Recording Groups|Show filter names instead of "All
> Programs"

Thanks.  Got it last night.

I should have responded last night when I found the setting.

Jeremy