[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime /w Brighthouse?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Oct 1 18:52:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Carl Johnson
<cjohnson19791979 at gmail.com> wrote:
> understood. wasn't meant to be. say i hook a device up, and i only get a handfull of
> channels out of the many that i pay for. this is only because the software i use is being
> crippled by the signal coming to it.even if the device itself is working correctly.....
> to me it isn't "working".

If that's the case, you should contact your provider.  FIOS should be
marking most things as copy freely, but your local area may be simply
misconfigured.  If no one complains, it's not likely to be changed.

On the other hand, from what I've read about Brighthouse, they
apparently are more like Time Warner, marking just about everything as
copy-once.  Of course, my information may be out of date, but that's
what I've heard.

Eric