[mythtv-users] No program data using SchedulesDirect although mythfilldatabase seems to work

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Nov 26 16:02:59 UTC 2012

On 11/26/2012 10:35 AM, Svetlin Stanchev wrote:
> I've taken a look at several of the mythconverg tables (e.g. program)
> and they seem to be populated with some program data.
> mysql> select count(*) from program;
> +----------+
> | count(*) |
> +----------+
> |      413 |
> +----------+
> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
>
> Still, Schedule>Program Guide shows "Unknown" and when changing
> channels I get no program/listing info.
> I simply don't see where the problem might be and any help would be
> appreciated!

MythTV only shows what could possibly be recorded.  If everything is
"Unknown", then you have a problem with your Capture Card, Video Source,
or Input Connections configuration.  For how to fix it without
dropping/replacing your database:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034

The hard part is figuring out where you've been misconfiguring it...

Mike