[mythtv-users] What major features are planned for 0.27?

Richard peper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 13:37:38 UTC 2012

On 20/11/12 14:29, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Richard <peper03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Do you or anyone else have any links to overviews (or more detailed) of what
>> approaches are used?
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dvd+copy+protection+schemes&l=1

Thanks, I found that list on Wikipedia too, but there's very little meat
there.  They mostly seem to involve bad sectors to prevent people
ripping them.  If we're hitting bad sectors on the original disc, it
reconfirms my feeling that if we follow the all navigational jumps in
the DVD VM, we shouldn't have (as many) problems.

Richard.