[mythtv-users] Web / catchup tv, iview XBMC?

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 05:28:47 UTC 2012

Hi people,
I'm a longtime mythtv user with a combined backend/frontend connected
to my TV in the lounge.
About a year ago I bought and appletv2 and I've been using that
(jailbroken with XBMC installed) to access most of the media on my
mythbox from a 2nd tv.
One of the things that I find really handy with XBMC are the plugins
that let me watch various catch up tv services (ABC iview in
Australia, etc). I'd like to get those on the combined
backend/frontend. Has anyone set up a simple way to switch between
XBMC and myth (using a remote, there's no keyboard on this machine) or
access XBMC plugins or the catchup TV via myth?

Thanks
Matt