[mythtv-users] Ceton Infinitv - slightly OT

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 00:19:55 UTC 2012

Does anyone have any experience with activating a cable card on a Ceton
Infinitv in Mythtv.  The machine I'm running it on will not have a
Windows OS installed.  My cable co is Verizon FIOS, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

--
A good friend of mine used to say, "This is a very simple game. You
throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win,

-Ebby Calvin Laloosh