[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu CD would not boot on a X64

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:02:20 UTC 2012

It looks like the original disk was partitioned with MBR record. But for
soie reason my Ubuntu installation thought it was GPT partition and so did
not overwrite the MBR. Is there a way to force Mythbuntu 12.04 to write the
MBR after the installation is complete. Do I need to run grub-update or
something like that?