[mythtv-users] MythMusic - Is there a simple way to just tell it to play an album?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Nov 2 22:49:37 UTC 2012

> The buttonlist search works well for me but that is something that could
> be done better. I'm open to sensible ideas :)

Is it possible that the underlying widget for a list is able to 'spawn' a
second layer if the list is over a certain size and that the first layer
takes 3, 4 or 5 letters to create sublists in the second layer. Much like
the original MythMusic interface but implemented in the basic MythUI
structure.

This approach would assist in anything with a long list of items that
takes a long time to 'down arrow' through.

Just a thought...

--
Robin Gilks