[mythtv-users] Suspend to RAM

Michael mythtv at blandford.net
Fri Nov 2 15:22:11 UTC 2012

On 11/02/2012 08:09 AM, Joseph Fry wrote:
> What Michael is saying is that most devices have a power toggle, like
> you saying... and discrete codes for power off and power on.  I am not
> sure how you would go about finding the discreet codes... but they do
> likely exist.

Exactly.

Most TVs ( and other equipment ) have both style codes for power. You
just have to figure out what that code is.

Usually googling, looking at the harmony remote forums, etc will yield
that other code.  If you are using a precanned lirc file, sometimes it
is even listed.

I would start with a google search for <tv model/brand> discrete power
code or something like that.

Michael