[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Thu May 31 17:42:44 UTC 2012

On 5/31/12 6:47 AM, Christopher Kerr wrote:
> TV is, for now, primarily chronological. People watch it and discuss
> it for a few days after it airs. Most television is disposable rubbish.

If you're ever in Massachusetts, maybe you should stop by our house :-).
We have over 3,000 TV recordings. Some are new things we watch daily (in
the case of our kids, over and over), many are archived things that we
might want to watch again someday, but most are programs that sit around
for months and even years before we watch them for the first time. We
still have every episode of Heroes and Fringe, but have yet to watch any
of them.

My point is that you cannot make generalizations about the "best" way to
use this technology. Everyone will use it differently.